Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Darling" French Bulldog

Sold! note cards are available.

This is "Darling". She is loved and owned by Anne Bingham Freeman.

Every Monday I take a life drawing class at Anne's studio in Yucaipa, Ca. I have been taking this class for over a year now and I thoroughly enjoy it. I enjoy Anne's wonderful story telling and her wonderful talent. Some of the students change each session, some come and go, and some like myself have become regulars. The models are fabulous and very professional in their trade. We not only have the opportunity to draw the models, but each artists comes with their own talents and creativity to share with the group. OK, can you tell, I love this class!

"Darling" is the resident studio dog and comes in and out during our 3 hour class. Yesterday, she fell asleep with the sun coming through the window and just snuggled herself up on the cement floor. I could not resist drawing and painting her on site.

I had bought a small box of pastels at Dick Blick in Pasadena ( Art Supplies from Dick Blick Art Materials )when I was there last to start drawing & painting in my life drawing class. Anne suggest that we use different mediums and since I have always loved Pastels I decided I should give them a try. I am really liking them, so I might give them a try in my own studio and who knows, maybe in plein air someday.

"Darling" is available on note cards.

Until next time, ENJOY THE ART! Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon