Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Frank the Afghan Hound



Just wanted to share with you a new commissioned watch that I finished today. Frank the Afghan Hound belongs to RoseMary Zednick, Beth Collins & Kathryn Carr. RoseMary used to live in the US many years ago and was the breeder of many top winning Afghan Hounds under the kennel name of Persia. Frank is the result of a frozen semen litter from his very famous father Ch. Persia's Sandrift who was being shown in the late 70's early 80's and mother Ch. Taza Kaimar Element of Truth. What a beautiful young boy he is and I was so very happy when RoseMary asked me to paint her beloved on a watch for her. RoseMary now resides in Guadalajara, Mexico. I hope she will enjoy her new watch with her favorite young dog Franks portrait on it. Until next time,

ENJOY THE ART! Terry
Be sure to contact me if you would like one of your dogs hand painted on a watch. The watches come with either a black leather band or a white leather band. They make great gifts. shacone@aol.com
From Rosemary Zednick: "Terry it is beautiful thank you so much, Hugs see you soon"
Rose Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon