Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, February 26, 2009

PAAR Paint Out "Quick Draw"

Hello everyone! I wanted to send the following link out to you as soon as possible, so the locals can make arrangements to come by on Sat. to the Riverside Art Museum. The "Quick Draw" event is from 9 to 4. From 9 until 11:30 you can watch the artists create a painting that will be judged by David Solomon from Laguna Beach. Awards and wet painting sale starts at 1 p.m. You will be able to view and purchase artwork created by the artists during the 9 day paint out from 1 to 4 p.m. Hope to see you there. I am hoping to get some of my works up on my blog either tonight or tomorrow for you all to see. Please bare with me! I am surprised I have had time to paint!!!!! Until next time, enjoy the ART! Terry

Please watch the video below to see some of the artists at work!

http://www.pe.com/video/features-index.html?nvid=335904&shu=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon