Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2nd week painting


This week I was working on some things for ebay (chairs with dogs), and of course April loves her chair. This painting was so interesting at this point that I have decided to share it now. It is available like this or if you have a favorite color of greyhound and would like to purchase this painting, I can paint the greyhound in your colors. I like the blue orange palate. I think the high contrast of the white dog with shadows in magenta, purple and blue really sets it off. I look forward to hearing your comments. Notecards will be available, contact me at shacone@aol.com. Until next time, Terry

1 comment:

  1. Good composition, as usual.
    Hope April is appreciative this week of again having the honor of being your subject!

    ReplyDelete

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon