Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

First Painting







Today I decided to paint one of my most favorite subjects. My Greyhound "April". Some of you have met her in person and know I am just crazy about her. Anyway, this is a position I have been wanting to capture for a while. Unfortunately as in all dogs she didn't stay this way for a long time.
So a lot of the painting I did from memory. She got so upset with me trying to make her lie down that she left the room. Then when she returned, everytime I looked at her she left again. This painting is 5 x 7 on canvas board, available for $100.00 plus shipping. You can use Paypal or contact me on my email at shacone@aol.com to pay by check or call me with your Visa or Mastercard. I have set up a Paypal button for paypal payments at the bottom of the blogger page. Please contact me with your shipping address so I can give you a shipping quote. Thanks for looking, comments are always fun, let me know if you have a special photo I can use to paint for future blogger paintings. I will offer the finished painting to your first, if you decline it will be available to others. Until next time, Terry

1 comment:

  1. YAY, April! this is pretty cool...I will send you a link to myspace so you can setup a profile!

    ReplyDelete

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon