Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Plein Air Painting 1-8-2007


I have been mentioning to some friends about a painting I painted this week at San Timiteo Creek in Redlands, Ca. The beautiful cottonwoods are so beautiful right now. The bright yellow, orange and red leaves are unbeliveable. I actually stood on the rails of a bridge to look over to get the view. The distant mountain (Mt. Baldy) to those who live in the area was a perfect backdrop. I have a workshop coming up on the 22nd of Jan. in Redlands. So while out searching for places to paint I knew this had to be one. I could not wait for the workshop as I was afraid with all the winds we have been having that the leaves would blow away. Enjoy. View this painting by stepping back away from your computer. If interested in this painting, please contact me for details. Done in Plein Air, using a palette knife and oil paints on canvas on wood. shacone@aol.com Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon