Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Sunday, July 24, 2011

"The Player" Saluki Bronze Sculpture

 Introducing-
"The Player"   Lost Wax Saluki Bronze Limited Edition of 15 by Terry d. Chacon

The clay model


The back view


The clay model


The head study


The clay model

I think it is always fun to see where a piece starts and how it ends, I hope you enjoy seeing it also.  


 This piece measures  9 1/2 in length, 4 inches wide and 5 1/4 at the tip of the highest point.  The marble base is 10 1/2 in length and 5 inches wide by 1 inch thick.   Available in the black patina with scrubbed back bronze lifts under the feet and black marble base.    

This is the 3rd in a series of Sighthounds added to the collection.   It is now available to order.  Please contact me at shacone@aol.com for more information.    

Please view the collection on my website at:  www.terrydchacon.com  or press on the title to this post. 

Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!    Terry d. Chacon  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry I love your art.I have made a few things using the
    Lost wax method.my art was finished in glass.
    U have put so much work
    into your designs.Claire from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon