Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm Back



Sorry for the delay in my weekly paintings. During February I traveled to the Westminster Dog Show in New York City. My friend and I were there for a week. We saw Phantom of the Opera and another play called Apple Tree. I highly recommend Phantom! The Westminster Dog show was superb as usual and I came home with some great photos of some really neat dogs. I hope to start painting them soon. When we came home from New York we went to Las Vegas with our significant others for some R & R. Then I came down with the flu. I am still feeling the after affects but have been able to go out and paint a couple times. This painting was done yesterday at the Riverside Mall in Riverside Ca. I have painted here before and was not happy with the result. After thinking about it, I wanted to give it one more try. I was so happy with the result that I thought to make it truly me it needed to have a dog. Enjoy! Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon