Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hibiscus Oil Painting


This week I am enthused about starting a series of paintings from the flowers that are starting to bloom in my garden. April will have to be put on hold for a while, so I can capture these beauties. This week the deep pink/red hibiscus that is blooming became my subject. Done en Plein Air. This is a 5 x 7 oil painting on canvas board. I used a palette knife to capture the beautiful rugged edges and to add a lot of depth to the painting. Ready to be framed and hung in your favorite spot. This will bring a smile to your face. You can buy this wonderful original oil painting in my Ebay Store. Contact me at shacone@aol.com and I will give you the info on how to purchase this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon