Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Sunday, September 30, 2007

University of Redlands Admin-building


Continuing on with painting the University of Redlands. This is the back side of the incredible administration building. I loved this scene the first time I went to the University to get ideas about different painting I would like to accomplish before the event starting Oct. 20, 2007. I was disappointed that the morning was so overcast and of course the minute I started packing to come home the sun came out. When I got home and took the painting out of my porchade box I was happy to see that I had really captured the mood of the morning. I will go back this afternoon and try to get the late afternoon light and see which I like best. and today is a sunny day, yipee! Until then, enjoy the painting. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon