Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Sunday, September 16, 2007

University of Redlands 2nd time


I figured since I was home this weekend I better take some time to go paint at the University again. Our Paint Out is coming up, about a month away. I will be leaving on Wed. to judge in Atlanta, so next weekend will be out of the question. I looked around when I got there to check out some other places but I was still drawn to the Church Clock Tower. I decided to try to get the whole picture in this painting instead of just the Tower and a few trees like the last one. Today the sun was much brighter than the last time I painted here. I met a painter from San Diego who is also painting at the University Paint Out and a few more from the PAAR member showed up to paint also. All in all it was a wonderful morning. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon