Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update on "Full Circle"

"Full Circle" at Heritage Bronze Foundry.

I love this photo (above), you can see the actual scale of the piece.


"Full Circle" in the car on his way to the foundry.

I was so worried about transporting this piece to the foundry.   Eddie came up with the idea of boxing the bottom part and attaching the box to the seat.  We then put a board that I could hold onto to stabilize the piece just in case someone pulled out in front of me on the way.  

Our first stop was Starbucks.  He preferred his latte without foam.   Didn't want to mess up his beautiful face!

We decided on offering 4 different patina's.   This piece lends itself well to any color.    Black masked red like Apache, black with bronze highlights, verdigris and natural bronze.  

Limited Edition of 15.   The response has been great.   1/3 of the series is SOLD.    If you are considering this piece, contact me right away for details.  As of this writing #6 is the next number available.  

Next update in a couple weeks, when I go to the foundry to complete the wax and finish the bottom for attaching to the base. 

Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART.    Terry d. Chacon

Some exciting news coming up.  I was contacted this week by Harv Toback from New York City who has a gallery that wants to see my work.  I will be sending a couple paintings out on Monday, keep your fingers crossed.  Also more exciting news, I will be having a solo show in Feb. 2013.  More info on this as time gets closer.   Working with the curator now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon