Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Works "Art In The Park"

Redland's Art Association is hosting "Art In the Park" this Sat. and Sunday May 9 and 10, 2009. The event will start at 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. both days. This will be my 3rd year participating in the event. This year my focus will be on Pets. Please stop by to see some of my newest works, which will also be available on note cards.


"Mija" Afghan Hound puppy 8 x 8 wrap around canvas $300.00


"Looking Behind" Schnauzer 8 x 8 wrap around canvas $300.00



"Trust Me" Pug 8 x 8 wrap around canvas $300.00



"Waiting for Cookies" Chihuahua 8 x 8 wrap around canvas $300.00



"The World Upside Down" 8 x 8 on wrap around canvas $300.00

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these paintings or if you would like to commission me to paint your own pet. Contact me at shacone@aol.com
Hope to see you there. Until next time ENJOY THE ART! Terry d. Chacon
http://www.terrydchacon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon