Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, February 5, 2010

Help Me Name This Painting


Title? 16 x 20 oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon
New commission completed this week. I am at a loss as to what to name this painting. So many things come to mind that I have decided to ask my viewers. If I choose your suggestion I will send you a set of Notecards with this image or any image on my website.
This should be fun! Can't wait to get your suggestions. I will pick a title by Wed. Feb. 10, 2010. That's the day I leave for New York City to start enjoying all the festivities that go along with the Westminster Dog Show. A very exciting part of the trip will be visiting the MOMA Museum as they have a Monet exhibit of his Water Lilies! As well as seeing all the dogs at the Garden! I am so looking forward to this.
Please email me your suggestions at: shacone@aol.com or you can put your suggestion on my Fan page on Facebook. There you can see what others are suggesting! The link is on the right side of my blog.
Until next time, Enjoy the ART! Terry d. Chacon

2 comments:

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon