Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

He Knows If You've Been Good or Bad!


He Knows If You've Been Good or Bad is my Christmas painting for 2008. Each year I paint a Christmas scene involving my favorite subjects the Afghan Hound. This years scene came about when "Mija" was playing in the back yard with her sister and did this wonderful playing pose which I happen to get a snapshot of. She is forever getting into things, tearing up paper and just about anything she can find so I thought it appropriate she be the main focus of this years painting. I can actually see her doing this at Christmas time, so she will be watched very carefully when the Christmas Tree and presents are put out. I guess Santa has seen enough and is turning in away and there will be no presents dropped off at the Chacon house this year! Thanks Mija!

All of my past Christmas paintings are available in 9 x 12 giclee's, matted with a plastic sleeve and they come with a certificate of authenticity. They are also all available in note cards. Check out my website for more details. http://www.terrydchacon.com/. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Until next time, ENJOY THE ART! Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon