Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Monday, December 31, 2007

Fisk-Burgess House and Grove


Another painting for the Redlands Conservancy exhibit/show at the Redlands Art Association. This beautiful historical home is right in the center of Redlands, Ca. The grove has been preserved through a conservation easement. This house was on the list of places to paint, but we were suppose to paint there on Dec. 1, 2007. I missed the date so Pat and I decided to just paint on the outside looking in. I loved the way the roof top was nestled in the grove and all the beautiful trees that surrounded the area. It was another beautiful Redlands day. Warm sun and beautiful light. This painting is called "From the Outside Looking In". I can put 3 paintings in the show. Now I have to decide which 3 of the 4. The show reception is Jan. 6, 2008. The show will be up for 1 week, so don't miss out. Well today is Dec. 31, 2007. Next time you hear from me it will be 2008. I hope everyone has a wonderful, prosperous New Year. Cheers, Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon