Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's a Virtual Party


"Waiting to Ride" 6 x 8 alla prima oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon

This is my entry for the Virtual Party. Virtual Party was started by Kim Santini and Linda Shantz. Every few months they send out a photo to the group, the photo for this event was supplied by Kim, you have 24 hours to paint the photo and submit it to the forum. It is challenging as they never give you a heads up, just here it is paint and submit. You can visit the blog by clicking on the title to this blog. Entries are due Sat. April 24 and all entries should be up on the blog next week. Fun to see how all the artist take a photo and interpret it so differently, but that is why I like doing this. I like the challenge and I enjoy painting horses.

Until next time, ENJOY THE ART! Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon