Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Opening Reception "Expressions of Color And Light"



Clidene Roper (Gallery Manager) and Terry d. Chacon






First Sale  "San Gorgonio Inn"  Congratulations to new collector  "Ernest Siva." 

Mayor Barbara Hanna of Banning, CA came by to see the exhibit and  wish me luck!



Rob Mease and his lovely wife.




Some artist friends who came by, David Fairrington, Helga Batmum and Sandy Charlibois. 

View of the gallery with some guests.  That's Bob Bott's former mayor in the center. Carol Newkirk of the Art Alliance on the right sitting in the chair.

Terry and Roz East wall collection.

Painting by David Fairrington.

Terry and Maggie.


One of the paintings by the Late Milford Zornes.  http://www.milfordzornesna.com/


And to my surprise my wonderful husband bought this drawing by Milford Zornes for me for my birthday!

It was a beautiful day with friends, family and new friends and collectors.  I would like to thank all of you who took the time to drive out to Banning to see the exhibit along with the locals and  thank you Clidene for showing my work in your gallery.   

Until Next Time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!    Terry d. Chacon

Click on the link to read  an article written by Pat Murkland in the Banning Patch Newspaper.
 

The exhibit is up until July 14, if you get by to see it, please sign my book which we forgot to do with most of the attendee's  at the reception.   :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon