Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fine Art America

"Summer Fun"   available on Fine Art America.   

This painting and more are available on Fine Art America.   You can purchase prints and note cards of any of my images and some of my paintings are also listed for sale.   If you have a special image of a painting that is not on the site, please let me know I will be happy to put it up so you can purchase prints or note cards from it.

This is a new venture for me and already I have sold a print to Malasia using this service.  

If you press on the title to this post Fine Art America, or the link on my blog, it will take you to the site.

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terry-chacon.html



Happy ordering......

Until Next Time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!     Terry d. Chacon

questions, please address them to me at:  shacone@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon