Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leaving On a Jet Plane

"Leaving on a Jet Plane"  6 x 6 inch oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon

One morning in Feb. we left very early back to Los Angeles from Newark Airport.   As we were sitting for our plane to get the go ahead to leave, the sun was starting to come up and was the most amazing sight.  I quickly grabbed my camera and was able to get the photo reference for this painting.   The Empire State Building http://www.empirestatebuilding.com/ was in full brilliance along with the beautiful Manhattan skyline.  The train was on it's way to the city, the plane in the foreground was on it's way some place and I got to see it all, sitting in my seat on the plane waiting for take off!

Always have your camera close by, you never know what you will capture.  

Until Next Time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!   Terry d. Chacon

(this painting is available  shacone@aol.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon