Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's All About The Frog

"Fascination" 16 x 20 Oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon

Commissioned piece for Christine from Virginia Beach.    Chris contacted me a while back about doing a painting for her and we started looking at her favorite photos.   When this one came through I jumped at the chance.   I so enjoyed painting this piece with a smile on my face and once started could not wait to finish.   I have seen my own dogs in this pose but have never had a camera, but laughed at them for their curiosity.   

Thanks Chris for the opportunity to paint your lovely dog, giving me artistic license to make it my own  and for supplying me with great reference material.  

Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!    Terry d. Chacon

Be sure to check out my website at:  http://www.terrydchacon.com/

Did you know you can now by prints and note cards from  images of my artwork  on Fine Art America.
Check it out:   http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terry-chacon.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon