Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Three Wisemen

"The Three Wisemen"  Oil on canvas 16 x 20 by Terry d. Chacon

This is my Christmas painting to add to my collection.   Each year I have added a new painting to the collection.  It is always great fun to design these paintings and watch them come to life.   In trying to figure out a theme for this years painting, I received some photos from a friend in Peru.  He had recently traveled to Natal to judge and had gone camel riding.   I have always wanted to paint a camel theme and decided to design a Christmas painting from the reference photos.  

It was such fun to paint this painting, giving life and character to the animals and to also relay a Christmas message.   Notecards and giclee prints will be available in Jan.   However, notecards and giclee prints from previous Christmas paintings are available on my website at:   http://www.terrydchacon.com/.   Look under giclee prints and go to seasonal. 

Hope your holiday season is going well.   Stay tuned for more posting during the Christmas season, I will be doing some night paintings at the Mission Inn in Riverside.   Updates on completed plein air paintings will be posted.

Until next time, please enjoy the art.    Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon