Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saluki Painting

"Untitled"  36 by 36 oil painting on canvas by Terry d. Chacon

New painting of Saluki's playing in mud puddles after a rain.   I met Hasnul on Facebook and he has a pack of Saluki's that he takes out and lets them run free. I was so taken with this that I asked him to send me some photos.   It was such a hard choice to pick just one photo, but this particular photo captured my attention.   Can you guess why?   I am having a contest on Facebook, if you join my fan page you can take a guess on the focal point of the painting.  All who guess correctly will be put in a drawing for a free piece of artwork from me.   The drawing will be Aug. 6.  

Hasnul is from Malasia, he is veterinarian.    If you are on facebook, you will want to be his friend.   Very interesting man.   

I have put a link to one of his video's of his dogs running and playing in the mud.   I am hoping you can view it by pressing the title to this post.  

Until next time, ENJOY THE ART!  Terry d. Chacon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon