Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Puppy Love"




16 x 20 oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon


Just finished this commissioned painting today. Oh what fun this has been to paint. I loved the photo that the new owners of this painting sent to me. The dynamic light on the mom's nose and in parts of the painting, the puppies loving and climbing all over mom and the little guy in the back who almost looks like a shadow because he is so dark and in the shade. I enhanced him a bit to make him part of the pack.


I am sure any of you who breed dogs or have bred dogs have seen this scene and can appreciate this, which is why I was so excited to paint it. It brings back wonderful memories.


Until next time, ENJOY THE ART. Terry d. Chacon


PS: "A Fool for Love" my new bronze sculpture is at the foundry. As soon as it is complete I will post a photo for you to see. Very exciting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon