Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Peaceful" Reworked



"Peaceful" Plein Air


Sometimes I look at a plein air painting and see that I really didn't capture the moment as I remember it. One of the things about "Peaceful" was the people walking down the pathway, which I neglected to put into the scene. The whole time I was painting I would watch the people jogging or just out for a beautiful days stroll. So I reworked the painting in my studio to bring it to more of my memory and added the people strolling in the foreground. To me the painting now is finished. Enjoy the art! Terry d. Chacon

"Peaceful" Reworked in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon