Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another form!


Another form of art. This is a leather wallet that I recently was commissioned to paint by Caroline Alleman of Switzerland. Caroline has commissioned me in the past for many things from paintings to ceramics. Thank You Caroline! Caroline sent me some photos of her dogs and I chose these 2 to put on the wallet. I believe the Afghan Hound on the upper right was a dog she had 20 years ago and the one on the left just passed away recently. I think this wallet will be very special to Caroline for many years and I thank her for asking me to do this. This week I also painted 2 pairs of denim jeans. It seems many people really like my painting pants that I clean my paint brushes and palate knives on while painting and are ordering them for themselves. Designer Jeans by Terry......I will take some photos of the jeans when someone is wearing them and send in another post. I have been very busy getting ready for my next trip to the Afghan Hound Breeder's Cup in Virginia Beach, VA. I leave next Wed. Mar. 5, 2008. My art booth will be open on Thursday, Friday and Sat. If you will be there I look forward to showing you all the new pieces of art that I have done for the occasion. Jewelry, new Ceramic sculptures, new note cards, new giclee prints, ceramic tiles, music boxes will all be on display and ready to go to their new homes. The total entry is over 200 Afghan Hounds so it should be well supported by the Afghan Hound fancy. See you soon, Enjoy the ART! Terry

PS A new thing that happened this week is Heritage Bronze of Hesperia is now representing me and my bronzes. To view their website, with me included, go to www.heritagebronze.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon