Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, June 15, 2007

Veus


I am trying to play catch up on some paintings that I have completed in the last month but have not had time to post them on my blog. This painting was a commissioned piece by my dentist. This is her dog Veus. She got Veus to protect their home after they had a home invasion. He is such a great dog, so friendly. April, Lolita and I went to visit him and their greyhound Tony and take some reference photos for the painting. Veus and April became quick friends and played until they just couldn't play anymore. I liked the composition of the reference photo for this painting as to me it shows his gentle nature, but he looks the part. Painting is 11 x 14 in oil. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon