Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, June 15, 2007

Lone Cypress Pebble Beach


Last year while visiting my son at Pebble Beach he asked me to paint him his own painting. He wanted something that nobody else would have, no prints, no cards. I told him to pick out some scenes that he really liked in the area and one of them was the Lone Cypress on the 17 mile drive. He talked about how cool the Rolex clock towers were at each of the Golf Courses so I knew I wanted to incorporate that into the painting. Here is the end result. My son's 21st birthday is this weekend. We are meeting him and a few of his friends, my brother and his wife in Las Vegas to celebrate. I have made a note card of the painting and will give that to him in Vegas. He will see the real painting and take it home the following weekend after a visit with mom and dad for a few days. Enjoy, Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon