Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, March 8, 2013

It's That Time of Year SBKC 2013

A sneak preview of a portion of the 2013 painting for SBKC
"Breeder's Showcase-The Terrier Group"
 
This is my fourth painting in a series of 8 that I have been commissioned to do for Santa Barbara Kennel Club.   "The Breeder's Showcase" has been the main focus of the paintings.   I paint one a year that is used for their catalog cover, the image is put on note cards which they frame for breed trophy prizes, sweatshirts and tote bags.  All are available in their store for sale during the shows.
 
Here are the previous paintings.      

 
"Breeder's Showcase-The Hound Group" 2010

"Breeder's Showcase-The Herding Group" 2011

"Breeder's Showcase-The Working Group" 2012
 
Each year the original painting is on display and auctioned off to the highest bidder.  You do not have to be present to bid or win, however, shipping is up to the winner. 
 
Until Next Time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!   Terry d. Chacon 
 
(once SBKC has advertised the painting in a National publication, I will share the full piece)
 
Be sure to check out my images on Fine Art America where you can purchase quality giclee prints and note cards of my artwork.  
 
You can also see more of my artwork on my website:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon