Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holiday Shopping Ideas


Christmas Cards available in packs of 4 for $12.00.   9 x 12 Giclee holiday prints $75.00 ea. 
The Comforts of Home

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

The Three Wise Men

Wait, I think I hear Santa

The Man In the Moon

The Night Before Christmas

Holidays Forever

He Knows if You've Been Good or Bad

Afghan Hound Jewelry

"Precious Metal"

Polished Bronze and Polished Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver in an antique finish, Jeweler's Bronze. Available in pendants, pins, lapel pins and tie tacs (smaller pieces).
More photos on my website:   http://www.terrydchacon.com/  Polished Bronze and polished SS prices are not on my website yet.  It is a new finish available.   Contact me for prices at:  shacone@aol.com

HAND PAINTED JEWELRY
Samples only, some of these pieces may be sold, but custom pieces can be painted from your photo or mine.  Pieces are limited so contact me ASAP.

Samples only.    Custom orders, any breed or animal painted.   Contact me for jewelry available for paintings.  Starting at $60.00 ea. 


Lost Wax Bronze Sculptures

View individual pieces on my website http://www.terrydchacon.com/, contact me for prices.

Ceramic Sculptures


Music Box "Jingle Bells" Green Verdigris Patina

Music Box "Jingle Bells" Bronze Patina

Rolling Afghan Hound Bronze Patina

Rolling Afghan Hound Green Verdigris Patina

Miniatures Green Approx. 1 1/2 inch Verdigris Patina

Pet portraits in Oil 
   Working from your photo or mine.  
                                                    "Debbie and Tyson"


All size canvas available to suit your needs.   Contact me to discuss your next painting of your beloved pet.


Plein Air Paintings

  Originals available as well as giclee prints and note cards.  


Art Prints

Ceramic tiles from plein air paintings available on my website at:  http://www.terrydchacon.com/  Only a few left.

"Kimberly Crest"

Calendars: Plein Air Paintings and Dog Paintings

  $30.00 ea.   Order by Dec. 1.
(12 different paintings on ea. calendar, 1 per month)



My new book  
The Beauty of a Plein Air Painter
Summer of 2011
View the preview below, click on the link to order.


Mission Inn Paintings during Festival of the Lights.  
Christmas Note Cards 4 pk. $12.00, giclee prints and originals for sale.

"Dixie"

"The Christmas Tree"

Locals please contact me at 909-798-0567 for an appointment to come by my studio to shop, the coffee pot is always on.

Until next time, Please ENJOY THE ART!   Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon