Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, October 13, 2011

2012 Calendars

Now available my 2012  calendars.   Above is the Plein Air series of paintings.  Some of my most favorite from the past year.   Below is my Doggie series of paintings from the past year. 


Each page of the calendar (heavy gloss card stock) can be individually framed.   Each image measures approximately 9 x 11.  

Calendars are $30.00 plus sales tax and shipping.  Please contact me at shacone@aol.com to purchase your calendars.   I will email you an invoice through Paypal.com which takes Visa and Mastercard.    You can also pay with check.  

These multi functional calendars  make great Christmas gifts for friends and family.  

Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!  Terry d. Chacon

Also available for great Christmas gifts is my new book.   "The Beauty of a Plein Air Painter".   
Order through Burb:   http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2452673  Rave reviews from those who have ordered and received the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon