Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lavender Fields



"Lavender" 9 x 12 oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon

We headed out to paint more Jacaranda's but when we arrived they were definitely past their beauty. My friend Pat and I decided to go paint the Lavender fields in Cherry Valley. PAAR (plein air artists of riverside)Plein Air Artists of Riverside - Members Gallery had been painting there the last couple weekends for their annual Lavender Festival. Lavender Festival draws thousands to Cherry Valley Family InlandSoCal.com I was unable to attend because of prior commitments so was very happy that we were able to paint there yesterday. I hope to go back more times before the lavender is gone for the season. Stay Tuned.

Until next time, ENJOY THE ART! Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon