Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Girl Talk




                           "Girl Talk" IPad finger painting by Terry d. Chacon


Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Travel safe and enjoy your family and friends.   Give a big hug to your pets, who are there for you and give of themselves 100% and ask for nothing in return.  

While you are sitting at home this weekend looking over the Internet please check out my website.   On Dec. 1, 2013, I will have a drawing for an 8 x 10 oil painting of your pet.  (Head study only).    All you have to do is go to my website, find the sign up form to receive updates on my artwork, fill it out and submit.   Once I receive it, I will add you to the drawing.   PLEASE note, if you are signed up to this blog, that does not count, you have to sign up through my website.   www.terrydchacon.com


My website is full of Holiday shopping ideas.   Check out the Zazzle store for IPad finger paintings on clothes, bags, ties, watches and coffee mugs.  Check out Fine Art America for giclee prints and greeting cards of all my work.     One of a kind jewelry, precious metal jewelry, Plein air paintings, and gift certificates.

Any questions, contact me at shacone@aol.com.    I look forward to hearing from you and helping with your shopping needs.

Until next time, PLEASE enjoy the ART.    Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon