Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Exciting News! Jewelry



This is my first design completed from my new precious metal jewelry collection. As with my bronze sculptures this is the lost wax method and all pieces are hand crafted from start to finish. "Lovely" the Afghan Hound, is available in silver, gold and bronze. Shown here in silver with an antique finish. You have your choice of a pendant, broach, lapel pin or tie tac. This particular piece is 1 1/2 inch by 1 inch. Looking forward to hearing your comments. More designs will be available soon and I will be sure to share them with you on my blog and they will be available for purchase soon on my website (http://www.terrydchacon.com/). Special orders are being taken now.

Until next time, Enjoy the ART! Terry d. Chacon

any questions be sure to email me at: shacone@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. the design is veru uniqe.i like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are having fun Terry !!! Have a cool moment and get inspired again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon