Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Monday, May 14, 2007

Art in the Park, Redlands 2007


Good Morning everyone! This past weekend I was one of the artist for Art in the Park in Redlands, Ca. The event was very well attended and I was so lucky to be set up right across the street from one of the historical buildings in our town. The Smiley Library. How perfect was this! I could not help myself but to set up my easel and paint while working the show. I worked on the piece for a couple of hours on Sat. morning until I lost the light and finished it up the next morning. Enjoy! Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon