Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jewelry By Terry d. Chacon

This year I have worked really hard on my jewelry line to bring you some wonderful new pieces.   I will just get right to it by posting the new brochures for you to see all the choices available, including prices.  

The above pieces I designed off of my bronze sculpture "Harmony".    I have visioned something like this for a long time and it is so wonderful to see it come to life.    The first two pieces you can choose a birthstone or any color stone for your piece.  All of these pieces are hand finished and available in Sterling Silver or 10k Gold Plate over SS.   They are beautifully weighted to make the jewelry wearing experience perfect.   

The above pieces are each hand cast from a  bass relief design.  The process is the exact same process of the Lost Wax Bronzes that I do.   These bass relief miniatures are each hand finished and come in Sterling Silver or Bronze, in an antique patina or hand polished.   The Bronze metals when hand polished look similar to gold.  The new gold that is affordable. 

Now if you want 18k gold in any of the designs Bass Reliefs or Die Cut, it is available.  

Looking forward to hearing from you, orders are being taken now and you can pick them up at the Nationals in Atlanta or I can ship them to you when complete. 

Any questions, please direct them to me at:  shacone@aol.com

As always, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!

Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon