Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Beauty of a Plein Air Painter (Canyons and Lakes)

I am very excited to announce my newest book has been published and is now available. Beautiful photos of my paintings from the Grand Canyon, Redrock and Valley of Fire in Nevada, as well as some of my favorite local spots including Lake Arrowhead and Idyllwild, Ca. A perfect coffee table book to share with family and friends. If you did not order my first book, it is still available. Both books compliment each other and make great gifts.


As always, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART,  Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon