Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Friday, July 27, 2012

Real Quick (an update)

Making it's debut this week was the painting I did for Skyline Dog Fancier's of San Mateo County.   This is the 3rd in a series I have painted for the the Kennel Club that holds their event in Oct. with the Del Valle Kennel Club in Pleasonton, California.  

The painting will be on the cover of their catalog, used for their trophies including Best In Show.   A 4 by 6 foot banner of each of the paintings hangs in the convention center along with all the cover paintings done for Del Valle by Heidi Martin.  

The Club chooses the dogs for each painting.  I do the design and the painting. 

(see below the 3 paintings I have done so far for the series)


                                                   2012

                                                  2011


                                                  2010


Another update is my painting "Home Alone" was chosen for the summer cover of  "Topknot News" put out by the Afghan Hound Club of America.  


Thanks to the kennel clubs who are commissioning me to do their covers for the catalogs.  It is such an honor.    Also thanks to the AHCA for choosing my artwork for their Topknot News that goes out to all of their members.  

Until next time,  PLEASE ENJOY THE ART.     Terry d. Chacon

For those who might be interested in a print of  "Home Alone", they are available at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon