Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dog Show Scene Series 2012

Adding to the collection.


"The Girls"  12 x 24 oil on canvas by Terry d. Chacon

(photo reference material submitted by Beth Anne Hall)

&


"Can We Have the Hound Group Into the Ring"   18 x 18 oil on canvas by

Terry d. Chacon

(Photo reference by me)


Continuing the collection throughout 2012, I will be painting 12 to 15 paintings total of Dog Show Scenes.   This collection will be shown in 2013.   Reference material has been taken from photos submitted by individuals or taken by me at shows I have been fortunate enough to either judge at or show my Afghan Hounds throughout America.  Watch for more paintings throughout 2012.  

These paintings and prior Dog Show Scenes are available in print on Fine Art America.   http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/terry-chacon.html


May 12, 2012 is the date of the opening of a new exhibit I am participating in at Jack's Fine Art and Framing Gallery in Beaumont, Ca.  Four Nationally known artists and their plein air works from in and around the Inland Empire featuring "The Vanishing Pass"  will be available to purchase.  Don't miss out on this great opportunity.  A 20% discount on framing will be offered by the gallery for sales during the reception.   More information is below.  I hope to see you there.  




Until Next Time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!    Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon