Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas from Terry d. Chacon

-Update-
Plein Air painting "Dixie" of the Mission Inn Festival of Lights, Riverside, Ca. 

"Dixie" is the name of the white horse pulling the Cinderella  carriage that my husband took me on for our anniversary.  I knew I had to go back and do a painting of this beautiful horse, who had so much personality.   Thank you Dixie for sharing our anniversary evening with us.  

Sharing below a few portraits and paintings for the end of the year 2011. 

"The Skye's The Limit" for Dr. Richard Meen of Canada

"Affection" for Bobby Ungar of Colorado.

"Crowd Pleaser"   The first of a series of paintings for 2012 "Dog Show Scene"

Many  thanks to all of you who have commented, purchased and promoted my artwork throughout 2011.  I look forward to sharing my artful journey with you in 2012.   Any special ideas you may have that you would like to hear about or see on this blog, I am open to your comments.  Please share with family and friends.

   IT'S NOT TO LATE-still need a gift for that special person in your life, how about a Gift Certificate for Terry d. Chacon Art.    Contact me for details:  shacone@aol.com    

Until next time, PLEASE ENJOY THE ART!    Terry d. Chacon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon