Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Santa Barbara Kennel Club Poster 2010

SBKC 2010 Poster/artwork by Terry d. Chacon
22 x 28

Last year I was commissioned by Santa Barbara Kennel Club  http://www.sbkcdogs.com/  to paint their Breeders Showcase.  The sponsor Purina and SBKC had posters made of the painting and they will be available at the dog show.  Santa Barbara Kennel Club show and BREEDERS SHOWCASE will be held at Earl Warren Show Grounds in Santa Barbara, CA., Aug. 28 & 29, 2010.  

The posters are $20.00 ea. and will be available at the shows.  I will be doing an artist signing during the groups on both days.   Look for me in the arena area.  

If you would like to order a poster you can pay for it through Paypal.com and they will ship the poster to you.  Please add $10.00 for shipping and handling in the USA and out of the country orders you will need to contact them at sbkc101@aol.com to get a quote on shipping to your country.   When ordering through Paypal use their email address:  sbkc101@aol.com.  If you would like your poster signed, please specify with your order.
The great news about all this is they have asked me to paint a painting every year for the next 6 years.   I will be doing a different group each year.  Each year a new poster will be available to add to the collection.

I will publish more about this after I return from the event.

Until next time,
ENJOY THE ART!

Terry d. Chacon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon