Comments Welcome

Weekly Paintings By National Award Winning Artist Terry d. Chacon

Monday, November 19, 2007

Art Shows and April Antics



This past weekend I was involved in 2 Art Festivals. Art in the Park in Fontana, Ca. and Art on State Street in Redlands, Ca. You sure meet a lot of interesting people at these Festivals and you get a lot of questions. Both days the weather was absolutely beautiful. While at the Fontana Festival they like you to be creative so the people can watch you work. I started this oil painting of April. This will be the second in a series of 12 x 12 inch paintings of April called "April Antics". The first is one I showed a month ago in my blog called "April in the Comforter". I want to paint as many as I can of her as time allows. She has so many crazy things that she does. This one is in her hibiscus bush in my garden. She goes under the bush (it is huge) and sticks her head out from the leaves and flowers and just stands there. She also has another bush in the house that she seems to love and will stand in that bush for quite sometime. We can't think of any reasons why she does this other than the leaves might tickle her back and it feels good. Enjoy the art, until next time. Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments without signatures will not be posted on my blog. If you want me to reply, please put in your email address. Thanks, Terry d. Chacon